Cool max Compression Socks
- One Size Fits all for 6-14
- People with anxiety are known to have circulation issues as well, These rank high on our list and do a great job of keeping you comfortable all day long.
- athletic 20-30 mmHg firm support
- Graduated compression, fiber transports perspiration away from the skin to keep feet cool and dry, reinforced foot and heel for easy application and improved durability
- Extra padding through foot area to minimize blisters and calluses, superior "stay up" performance - comfortable, turned welt leg band that will keep the sock in place without constricting
If you're an athlete, or just an active person dealing with circulation problems, these athletic support socks just might be your stepping block to better health.
Specifically designed for men and women suffering from leg swelling and chronic venous insufficiency, these Activacrew support socks feature and extra padded heel, and a non-binding top band for maximum comfort. Not to mention, this pair of athletic compression socks is made from nylon, spandex, and state-of-the-art CoolMax fibers that keep moisture away from the skin, keeping your legs cool and dry, all day long.
Get fatigued after panic? These help with the circulation after that. It's common to have a drop in blood pressure due to the fight or flight release. This will help you get through your day.
20% of all proceeds go towards raising anxiety awareness.