Finger Pulse and Oxygen Sport Meter
The finger pulse oximeter is a lightweight, portable device used for measuring both heart rate and blood oxygen levels. Simply place your finger inside the antimicrobial vinyl sensor and have these vital measurements instantly displayed on a vibrant LED screen. Features a battery-saving automatic power off function and a heart rate bar graph.
- Color: Yellow.
- Material: Mainly
- Size: Approx. 8 x 6 x 4cm/ 3.1 x 2.4 x 1.6 inch (LxWxH).
- Colorful LED display.
- Display range for blood oxygen value : 70 ~ 100%.
- Display range for pulse rate: 30 ~ 240BPM.
- Resolution: oxygen saturation of 1%, pulse rate of 1BPM.
- Accuracy: oxygen saturation 70% to 100%(± 1%), no sense if less than 70%, pulse rate of ± 2BPM or ± 1% (take a large value).
- Power requirements: 2pcs AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Pulse rate display: 30 - 240 BPM.
- Power consumption: less than 30 mA.
- Conserving battery life by turning off automatically when a user's finger has been removed for more than 8 seconds.
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display.
- The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear.
- View Pulse Intensity with a Bar-graph on the Digital Tube Screen.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: Never be surprised when your health is at risk. It has a clear to see Low Battery Life Indicator to warn you to replace the batteries before it's too late.
- SUPER ACCURATE SPO2 & BARGRAPH MEASUREMENTS: The LED digital viewing screen quickly and accurately gives you SP02 (blood oxygen saturation levels) details on the large easy to read display.
- CE CERTIFIED AND EC MEDICAL SAFETY APPROVED: As with all regulated medical product sold within the EU, our product meets Medical Directive 93/94/EEC and is CE 0123.
- IDEAL FOR ATHLETES & ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Crafted to endure and is perfect for people that life an active lifestyle (runners, cyclists, hikers, aviators, divers, trainers and more).